This was Jackson's first friend birthday party. It was a great time with a bounce house, daddy-made obstacle course that they used their "creature powers" to finish, dragon pinata, and lots of sugar! It was a beautiful day and his birthday turned into a full day of fun from 1-6pm. How lucky we are to have our smart, sweet, hard working, tag loving boy!! We love you Jack!
 |
| Jack is proudly showing his new creature power shirt from G&G. |
 |
| Jacks actual birthday. |
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Hurray for your sweet, handsome, rosy-cheeked boy! We love you, Jack!
Luv that barefoot shot of Jack sitting in the chair. Nice legs and gorgeous long toes. I noticed his second toe is like longer than the rest. I think I am going to nickname him my "long toed cutie" LOL! I just hope when I start dreaming of him tonight and I remove his shoes and socks his feet are not too stinky LOL!
Post a Comment