Friday, November 22, 2013

The Rife Quiet Book

Wow this book took forever!! I also did a second one for my sister Kaitlin at the same time. Her husband was preparing to leave for 9 months for Afghanistan, I wanted to make something special for their family. It probably took me at least 100 hours and 100 dollars to make both of the books. I hope it will last FOREVER! =)

 
I spent several hours just on the mermaid and hair!  She was a fun piece of art work for me. I just couldn't stop adding things to her hair.

As you can see the shark can eat the fish, and you can see what is in his tummy....one of the kids very favorite pages.
 
The right side is Rapunzel's tower.  The first picture shows the Rapunzel doll who can stand in her tower or in the water.




2 comments:

J said...

Wow, that is all I can say. Wow!

capturingtheride said...

Amazing, Rach! I've been thinking about doing a Quiet Book for a couple of years, but just haven't found/made the time. This is fantastic! You did an amazing job! I especially love the mermaid and the shark! So great! :)