Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer Fun at Grandma's

We spent the last weeks of summer at G&G Rife's house with uncles Jeremy and Jason. Most of the trip was fun and adventful. However, Jack got croup along with a sinus infection, ear infection, and he got two new teeth in the middle of that...YIKES!! Poor kid...he was really a sad boy. Here are some fun pics of what we did.

Jack loved to swing, we spent hours doing this. The long socks are protection from the massive amounts of mosquitoes.

Bath time! She LOVES it...no big surprise.

3 comments:

Dave Chan said...

Great photos as always...

Jo Lynn said...

What an adorable little boy you guys have. Love the long socks and the green shorts, so cute.

Hey, you should change your photo up top to include your little girl. :)

We love you guys and I'm glad to hear Jackson is feeling better, can't believe he got hit with all of that all at the same time, poor kid.

capturingtheride said...

Hope little Jackson is feeling better now! Poor guy! (And poor parents, that probably made for some long days/nights!) I agree with Jo Lynn, you need a photo with Madi up top now! If I were closer, I'd love to do the honors ;) Maybe if you come out to Oregon for Christmas? Please????