Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun at the Farm

Our playgroup went to Flamig Farms again (we went last year too). Grandma Rife came up to join us and Jack loved it. I just love this time of year when the weather is nice, but not to hot, and there is lots of fun things to do outside. I am taking advantage of the warmer weather because winter is around the corner. I feel like Jack got cheated out of fun summer activities because Madison was born, but I am making it up to him. We are out of the house pretty much ALL day long...and loving it.


This is the stop sign we saw leaving the farm. Jack loves to say whoa for any thing that is cool, so when I saw this sign I new we had to have a picture of it.


3 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Beautiful pictures and what a fun place to go and of course Grandma's almost make it so much more fun and easier on us Mom's. Little Madison is just adorable and Jack is getting so so big! Love you guys.

Nicole said...

You should make a Whoa sign for his bedroom

Jennifer said...

That was the most funny video! The donkeys lips were really out of control. I don't blame Jackson for backing away! I would have too. It looked like the donkey could have fit my whole hand in his open swinging lips! Hee Hee
Jen