Today we celebrate Jared! Well I should say Jackson and I because Jared's idea of celebrating his birthday is to call his parents and thank them. "Why should I get anything It was my parents that did all the work". Well despite his thoughts on the matter I can't help but celebrate having this wonderful man in my life. And here is why...
Look how cute he is! So sweet and fun.
Well the years haven't changed him much he is still cute and LOTS of fun. There is not a day that goes by that he has not made me laugh. And as you can see he definitely still has that playful kid to him. For more entertaining pictures of Jared click here.
I had to include these picture from High School because it is one of my favorites...isn't he a hottie, and I can prove it. When I first moved here and I went to play group for the first time. As I was meeting all the women. One mom commented to me, "wait your last name is Rife, do you know Jared Rife". She proceeded to tell me that in High School Jared was the heart throb of the stake (I am sure he will kill me for this, but I thought it was so funny I had to share).
Girls don't get to attached the one on the left is taken!! However, the one on the right is my awesome bro-in-law Jeremy and he is still available.
Not only is he fun and adorable but he is service oriented too. What would I do without him picking up the pieces behind me. He always keeps my water bottles full of water (which might not sound like a lot but it can be a considered a full time job around here). Whenever I am going somewhere he stops whatever he is doing and helps me out the door...getting my cell phone, water, coat, etc. in the car.So on this special day I would like to celebrate his life and thank God for this great man in my life. I am grateful for his love for me and for the laughs we have shared and for those moments that we enjoy watching our son grow. Thanks Jar...we love you!! And don't forget that you still are my supper hero!
Jackson has just learned how to color. As you can see he added some beautiful fireworks on Dads happy birthday card.
P.S. I love you Daddy. You are my super hero too!!

Jackson has just learned how to color. As you can see he added some beautiful fireworks on Dads happy birthday card.
P.S. I love you Daddy. You are my super hero too!!

12 comments:
Happy Birthday Jared!! I hope you have your best year yet. I'm so glad you're my bro, too. I had a lot of fun with you guys this weekend and look forward to more adventures to come! ps - I'm getting a driving map of Boston for next time you guys come over, haha. = ) Luvs, Tia
LOVE YA BABE!! your the best
Rach
Happy Birthday Jared! We hope you have a wonderful day. We are so glad you are part of our family- we couldn't ask for a kinder, more sincere guy. We miss you guys so much, but you look like you are doing well back east. Kaylee of course wants to send out and extra special Happy Birthday to her favorite uncle- she still asks when you are all coming over and talks to Jared and Jackson on her pretend phone frequently! We love you- happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Jared. We really are glad you are a part of our family and you are perfect for Rachel. We love you so much and are so excited to see you in New York. We will party.
Kaitlin and Taylor
PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday! We love you!
Happy Happy Birthday Jared Dearest! You are an amazing guy, and only get more amazing as the years roll on by! We hope grad school is treating you well - we want to hear all about it!
We are SO happy you are our brother, and Sawyer's Uncle! We think his first word might actually be "Jared!"
Big hugs from Tysha, Jacob, & Sawyer.
Happy Birthday !! You were such a cute little kid.....you did love to wear those goggles. They squished your eyes so much you ran into things though. You are also a wonderful man, husband and son and brother and Dad. You were also my fastest delivery.....
We love you
Mom and Dad
Hi Rachel!
I love reading your blog and gettting to know your sweet family. What adorable boys you have!
Love,
Melinda
The Trumans wish Jared a happy birthday too!! We hope you all are doing well
Happy Birthday Jared!!!! What a great post, I love the picture of you when you were just a little guy and I love your senior picture, wow were you a model? I sure can believe you were the heart throb of the stake with those cute curls..:)
Your one awesome guy and I hope you were spoiled by your fam.
wow! you were mom's fastest delivery, could be cause you were a little pip squeak! I love you Jared, thanks for being my friend and brother. I'm grateful for you everyday :)
Happy Birthday Jared!!! Your wife was gushing about you! That's a very good sign that you're doing something right (keep it up). I really enjoyed the pictures, particularly the black and white picture of you looking, oh so, "heart throbbish". It made me laugh and remember my Mom twisting my arm to get my senior pictures. Hope we can see you guys soon.
--Jacob
Post a Comment