Jared and I were able to see our brand new niece Alyssa Kara Read who was born yesterday! She is so precious!!! Between my Mom and Dad 6 out of the 8 children will have babies all withing the same year. Jared and I started it off and Jennifer had David Bryan Campbell and Kaitlin had Alyssa which makes 3 thus far. We are patiently waiting for David and Kelli's baby that will be due any day now, followed by Tysha in June and Kristin in July. Wow are we blessed or what? Here are a few pictures of my sweet niece.

And of course here is the proud Aunt Rachel, loving every moment! I know this sounds crazy but I am excited to have another little one. NO this is NOT an announcement but I just love the moment when you hold that new born baby in your arms, I can remember holding Jackson when he was brand new it feels like yesterday (ok well it was just 4 months ago) nothing is quite like it.






4 comments:
AAHHHHHH, thanks, Rach, for posting these pictures of the cutest Alyssa ever! Kaitlin does look great for such a tough labor, and little Alyssa looks SO much like her mommy! She is so sweet and beautiful!
Those 6 cousins will LOVE growing up together. How Fun!
She's so precious! I can definietly tell that you and Kaitlin are sisters! That will be so fun to have so many cousins so close together!
Dear Kaitlin and Taylor. What a gorgeous baby you have. I cried when I saw your pictures. Wish I could see you soon. Hopefully we will be comeing to Utah in May or June. Very soon I will be sending you something very special for her. It will take me a few more days to finish it. Love Grandma and Joe
Post a Comment