




Dogs...Dogs...and more Dogs.
The Rifes are dog lovers! We had four dogs total and they are so cute. Ruby (the dog on the right) loved Jackson. When he cried she would come over and make sure he was ok. She also loved giving him kisses on the feet and on his head.
The Rifes are dog lovers! We had four dogs total and they are so cute. Ruby (the dog on the right) loved Jackson. When he cried she would come over and make sure he was ok. She also loved giving him kisses on the feet and on his head.
Benton is a new addition to the family. We had two 4 month old babies around the house...Jackson and Benton
Opening presents... Jack fell asleep during the gift opening but mom and dad are grateful for all the clothes and toys!
Jack also spent lots of time is Grandma Rife, who was so excited to have here first grand baby home for Christmas! Thanks Grandma Rife for all you did!!













4 comments:
Baby Jackson is such a long, lean, CUTE machine! It looks like you had a marvelous time! (But I admit I missed you 3!) I love the snow! Makes me want to get snowed in somewhere for a few weeks myself...a fire and a few good books and games and people I love...sounds great! Anyway, I'll have to give you a call soon! Best wishes for the new year!
Cute cute cute! And one day I will email you the pics of Jackson with his Santa Daddy--sorry I'm such a procastinator.
Thanks for posting such great pictures. It's good to see the Rife family. So excited for the roll-over, way to go Jackson.
So cute! I'm sorry I missed you guys..I actually went New England bowling myself for the first time a month or so ago..it's pretty fun! The pics are soo cute and looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love you!
Post a Comment