Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Girl

Some of you know I was a little fearful that I would end up with all boys. I love boys but I have always wanted a least one girl (so someone will call me in my old age, right?). Anyways, I was so happy to have the Madi-lou...and she definitely is all girl (has a major opinion about what she wears, is very sassy, loves pink, loves to dress up in all sorts of clothes, LOVES shoes...etc)! Check out this out fit that she put together all on her own, I might add.

Hysterical...and the look on her face is the best!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Haha! What a cutie:).

capturingtheride said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
capturingtheride said...

Sorry I had to remove my comment because I might have spilled some beans otherwise :)

Excited to see what you'll have next!