Here are a few quotes that make me smile:
Jack walking to the car after church, "I love having loving hearts". Me, "what is a loving heart?" "Oh it is just a game, you go out in the hall then you come in and find it and eat it."
I have been working on Madi's bed lately. I was caulking the corners when Jack came in to help. He wanted to know all about caulking. He also wanted to fill some holes on his own. A few days later I went to put some lotion on his chapped face when he pulled back and said, "Mom what is that, caulk?"
Jared and I were fixing dinner when we heard Madison choking. We both dashed down the hall in search of our child only to find her in the bathroom, with the light off leaning over the toilet and pretending to barf (a re-enactment of her recent sickness...or so I think).


Jack walking to the car after church, "I love having loving hearts". Me, "what is a loving heart?" "Oh it is just a game, you go out in the hall then you come in and find it and eat it."
I have been working on Madi's bed lately. I was caulking the corners when Jack came in to help. He wanted to know all about caulking. He also wanted to fill some holes on his own. A few days later I went to put some lotion on his chapped face when he pulled back and said, "Mom what is that, caulk?"
Jared and I were fixing dinner when we heard Madison choking. We both dashed down the hall in search of our child only to find her in the bathroom, with the light off leaning over the toilet and pretending to barf (a re-enactment of her recent sickness...or so I think).


2 comments:
Great post. The pix of grandpa and Madi I love, Jack and his shrimp, Hershey Park was pretty neat too !!! You do such a great job
I love that Madi was pretending to throw up! So funny
Jen
Post a Comment