Wow 30!! We love you just the same three decades later!!
Notice the piece of cake missing. I made the cake the day before because Jared's B-day fell on conference Saturday and we just couldn't resist eating a piece.
Daddy's little helpers.
Conference was awesome huh? I love the quote from Elder Scott he said,"We become what we want tobe by consistently being what we want to become each day"
Happy 30th Jared...goodness you're getting up there! LOL...just kidding, we're right behind ya. Love the missing piece of cake, you so know that would be me! Great pictures!!! Love you guys!
Jack loves to sing in the car. The most recent song I have been teaching him is Give Said the Little Stream. Upon request Jared and I sang it together for Jack. When we finished Jack said (with his hand resting on his chin) "oh, that was very nice" --June 2010
Jared and I were in the living room on the computer when we heard Jackson toot followed by "excuse me, my bummy" --May 2010
3 comments:
Happy 30th Jared...goodness you're getting up there! LOL...just kidding, we're right behind ya. Love the missing piece of cake, you so know that would be me! Great pictures!!! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday my amazing brother! Glad I have gotten to be in your life for the past 30 years :)
Happy Birthday Jared and thank Rachel for the invite.
Post a Comment