After much debate Jared and I decided to move Jackson into a twin bed. Lynette (Jared's mother) has kept many great things from their childhood. She had a great wooden bunk bed set in the basement so she gave us the top for Jackson new bed. As you can see we enjoyed painting it and putting it together. I think it looks great, especially with the new sheets and bed spread Grandma Lynette bought.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
I'm a Big Boy Now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can not even beleive that this boy in these pictures that you keep claiming to be Jackson are actually Jackson! Where did he get that blonde har from?? What a cutie!
No way, a twin bed already?? I love that you guys are months ahead of us so we know what stage Sav will be going through. Super cute bed! Rachel you hair looks gorgeous, shorted than I've seen it, but you would look gorgeous no matter what you did!
Jackson is getting so big and what a sweet little boy!
Mom and I looked at the Blog! Cute bed. Cute baby!
Post a Comment