

We weren't planning on taking Jackson trick-or-treating but on the way to Grandma and Grandpa Rife's house we saw a party going on at Michael Kittredge's place (just next door to the Rife's house). Mr. Kittredge is the founder of Yankee Candle.
In other words this guy is a gazillionaire. Jared's parents old house is Kittredge's cooks house, he has a golf course, orchestra pit, swim center, tennis and basketball courts... just to give you an idea. Anyways, we went to Kittredge's house to trick-or-treat, check this out!
This is the entrance...


We waited in this heated tent to see the show. Jackson and Jared are looking in an unusall mirror.

This is the show tent.


Dances...Snakes...and more!

We also had a fun time playing outside in the beautiful leaves. Fall here is SO beautiful.
6 comments:
I see you stuck with the Pooh theme again this year! What a cute little Pooh Bear! (The show looks like it was fantastic, too!)
He is so darn cute as Winnie the Pooh. And the costume looks super cozy and warm. And I am so amazed that he can play the harmonica, that is so cute. What a talented little musician. I miss you guys already and sweet baby Jack. I want to give him "sweet baby kisses". Love you
My favorite part is when he claps for himself. Way toooo cute!
You didn't warn me there would be a snake in this post, come on guys!:) He is so darn cute in his costume...he's getting so tall as well! How cool is that, he's just barely one and he can already play an instrument, that's talent. How come you guys aren't dressed up as well, where's the Halloween spirit???? I miss the bright colors, take lots of pictures for us. Jackson looks like a stud in his cute outfit playin in the leaves..
I love Yankee candles! And what a cute Pooh Bear you have! Great pics...
Jackson is the cutest Pooh Bear ever!! I love his harmonica trick!! He's so excited. = )
Post a Comment