The other day I was looking at my boy doing the dishes and I realized WOW what happened to my baby? Jack has now entered toddler hood and I can't believe how fast it has gone. He is really catching on quickly to what we are doing. He LOVES to do exactly what he sees Mom and Dad do... the dishes
...push the stroller and shopping carts
...dance
...work in the kitchen
We noticed he stared saying eewww while we were changing his diaper, then we realized that we said eewww when he had a poopy diaper.

6 comments:
Those videos are hilarious, he is getting so big. I loved his little naked bum dancing around with dad, so cute. I still can't get over how fast they grow up. This morning as Sav was nursing we noticed how long her body is now, she has to drape herself over my entire lap and then her legs are still hanging down. Jared, did you just wake up in the picture of you reading to Jack, you look a little sleepy? ha ha
Oh, so I figured out you can only do the blog list where it tells you when they have updated for blogs that are not private. So I went through and did a list for everyone who isn't private and I'm hopping blogger will develop something for all the private blogs.
favorite kid ever! can't wait to have one just like him...hopefully just as sweet :)
I LOVE the toddler stage! What a cutie!!
What a great helper you have on your hands. :)
That was a great post! I can't believe how big he is getting, I can't wait to see him in January :)
OH my goodness...what a little man...he's growing soooo fast! But I love that you let us watch a little of his growing up! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment