Jackson and I were able to have some quality time in the pool. He loves the water just as much as I do. We have definitely had some good memories at Helamen pool this summer. I love taking Jack to do new things. Life is exciting for him. There are few things that bring me the same amount of joy as watching my sweet, enthusiastic, energetic boy screech with joy over seeing a new toy (or even the same toy he played with yesterday but today he has found it just as exciting), a water fountain, having Mom or Dad come home, or just cuz. I love being mom!

2 comments:
I love how much Jackson loves the water. I'm starting to feel as anxious as he does when seeing water (I've wanted to jump in a pool all summer but have been restricted until 6 weeks is up!) I am also looking forward to when Sawyer can jump in the pool with me! We pretended our bath tub was a pool yesterday and he "swam" for 20 minutes! I am glad you've got to make all those fun memories...with more to come as time goes on. Yay for water babies!
Aww..that looks like so much fun! I want to go swimming with you guys..and I hear you are moving to my neck of the woods..Connecticut!! Congrats! I am especially happy about it because I can finally have some family nearby! I love you guys and can't wait to see you. luvs, Tia
Post a Comment