Within a year there have been six additional grandchildren who have been added to the family. Jackson was first followed by David Campbell, Alyssa Read, Tyson Kemp, Sawyer Carter, and last but not least Makenna Kemp. Here is a picture of four of the grand babies.
We were able to see Sawyer for the first time when we went home to Oregon. He is SO small still but so sweet. He smiles ALL of the time and he is only one month old, I have never seen a baby smile so early.
Today Dan and Kristin took us out to lunch at the Olive Garden and we were able to hold our beautiful niece Makenna. She is tiny. They will be moving to California soon. We will miss them!
Makenna Kristine Kemp
Makenna Kristine Kemp
Born July 9, 2008
Check out Jared sporting his mustache! Definitely not a favorite with is wife.




2 comments:
Your family sure makes cute babies :)
She is just the sweetest little girl in all that pink, so cute! Jared I would have to say that I'm not a fan either of the mustache. :) Rachel I love the picture of you and Jackson in the pool on the ball, your hair is so gorgeous!
Post a Comment