Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The adventures with family

This last weekend Jackson and I made our first trip without Dad. My sister Kaitlin and I packed up the babies and flew to Oregon to be with my brother who also just had a baby and who was getting blessed. We ate good food, had great laughs, and long nights with Jackson (being in a new place throws a little guy off). These first pictures of Jackson were taken by Tysha and Jacob.


My step-sister Lindsay and baby Jack looking so cute. Everyone thought Jackson was hilarious because he posed for every picture.
My step-brother Andrew made it for the tail end of the party. He and his Dad were in Arizona watching the sweet 16--Go UCLA!!
Here are a few cute pictures of the babies: Tyson is 8 weeks old, Jackson 7 months, and Alyssa 10 weeks old. Jared and I didn't realize how quiet of a crier Jackson is. I realized just how quiet he is being around Tyson and Alyssa--they have got some lungs on them!
Jackson also learned to chew a very funny way with his Aunt Tia.

Two weekends ago Grandpa Rife came to visit, we had a good time eating, bowling, and working out with him. Here is a picture of all the Rife Boys (minus Jason and Dave) after a grueling game at the bowling alley.


In fact it was so tough that Jeremy could barely stay awake much past 7:30!

3 comments:

Jacob said...

It was so much fun to see you guys (we missed ya Jared but we'll getcha next time!) I can hardly wait to see you again in July - although I'm anxious for June just to be done being pregnant and have our little one here! Once that's taken care of, we can look forward even more to July and seeing you 3! (We even ordered a special newborn swim diaper so maybe Sawyer and Jackson can test out the pool together!)

Love ya!

PS- great pics! :)

dkkemp said...

We had such a great time seeing you and meeting Jackson! He is just so spunky and fun! We adore him! Can't wait to see you all in June!

Love ya!

lori said...

so glad you had a fun trip, Rach!! I LOVE that first picture of Jackson!!