Isn't he so cute! Especially with his vans on.
He is already getting into things he shouldn't, and trying to look innocent at the same time.
This is Jackson's very first time crawling, luckily I caught it on film. I love how Jackson kicks his leg up when he is trying to maneuver (second video).

6 comments:
yaaaaaaay! Way to go Jack! That is stinkin' awesome! We are so proud of you!!!
He can crawl and he has VANS!!! Man, he is one cool cat. He is getting so big and we loved watching him go for the keys. It's wonderful to see the development.
That was awesome to watch. He just took off after those keys, and I love the high kick. What fun!
these are so great!! I remember when Lucy could only crawl backwards...it made her SO MAD! Forward is a lot more fun! He's doing great!
Aww..nothing can make me smile like watching little Jackson's videos. So cute! Go lil jumpin Jack!! xo
These videos are awesome--they totally make me smile and laugh. What a cutie!!! Way to go Jackson!!
Post a Comment