Saturday, November 24, 2007

Fun Videos


This is Jackson's pout in action


Jack-aerobics!! He is a kicker and a mover. Even when he is nursing he likes to be moving and kicking.


Smiles, smiles, and more smiles! Thats what we love to see.

5 comments:

Jacob said...

All I can say is: I need to sign up for a Jack-aerobics class! :) It was wonderful to meet the little kicker/smiler/pouter/CUTIE in real life (finally!) over the weekend and I'm so glad to be his Aunt Tysha!!! Can't wait to see him crawling and almost walking in July!!!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Looks like you have intrest in a jack-aerobic class! I'll sign up too!! I am in love with that pout of his!

wes said...

Oh, these are fabulous!!

And Rachel, I just read your motherhood post and it was so wonderful!!!!! You captured so much of mothering in those few lines! I loved, loved it!!

wes said...

That was lori above. duh.

Jana Perkins said...

Love the videos! What a cute smile. Hope you had fun with my family down in Cali last week. Wish I could have been there to see Jackson in person.