Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rolling into a new season

With the new season , a lot of changes appear all around us. The weather changes, the Holidays arrive, the spirit of giving abounds. We have also noticed a few changes in Jackson's personality. We didn't know that we had a social butterfly (we don't know where he got that from) on our hands. At the Christmas Gala this past week he walked around with Julie Franklin for over an hour meeting and greeting many of the guests. The moment that Julie tried to turn him face in to her he put up a stink until she tuned him around so he could look out and see everyone.

His favorite spot on the couch is gathering dust, as now he likes to be involved in all the goings on of the house.



A week ago on the the 25th Jackson rolled over for the first time. Here is another successful subsequent attempt.

3 comments:

wes said...

(and lori)
yea Jackson! Pretty impressive! He is so dang cute, you guys!!

Jacob said...

Can I tell you how much I love the videos? I watch them over and over and it makes me smile!!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Tysha said! I have been feeling lonely being so far from all my loved ones, and tonight I get to see little Jackson pout and roll over, and all around bring smiles to his Aunt Tia who loves him soo much..thanks Rachel and Jared!