Tree climbing has become a favorite past time. Jack started it and now Madi loves it. We have the perfect Japanese Maple the kids can climb without much worry of falling. I am loving the warmer weather and how the kids are discovering the yard all over again. Hope the sunshine has brought happiness to you too.
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Outside
Tree climbing has become a favorite past time. Jack started it and now Madi loves it. We have the perfect Japanese Maple the kids can climb without much worry of falling. I am loving the warmer weather and how the kids are discovering the yard all over again. Hope the sunshine has brought happiness to you too.
Tree climbing has become a favorite past time. Jack started it and now Madi loves it. We have the perfect Japanese Maple the kids can climb without much worry of falling. I am loving the warmer weather and how the kids are discovering the yard all over again. Hope the sunshine has brought happiness to you too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray for warm weather! We finally had our best day yet - 73 degrees in Seattle feels like 90 in Bend because of our humidity - it was LOVELY. I took the kids to the zoo with a friend and instead of trees, they climbed all over this rock structure at the zoo and ran/rolled down big grassy hills and walked our feet of (me included with the big belly) I just love days like this! Best day I've had for a long while - I hope you are hanging in there - I'm waiting any day to get a message saying Emerson has arrived! Love ya!
Post a Comment