Jack and Madi love to play String Doggy or What's Behind the Flower together. Usually the conversation goes something like this, "Hey Madi do you want to play string doggy or what's behind the flower"? Madi (9 times out of 10) will say what's behind the flower. Jackson proceeds to collect all the pillows and blankets he can find and pile them on top of Madison, who lays still on the ground or bed while being covered.
Jackson is finishing up with the last touches...a wash cloth.
Much to the Jacks annoyance I have requested that Madi's face be left uncovered...she really is under all that stuff. As of late my bed has been a popular spot for all kinds of games which usually include all my pillows to end up in a pile on the bed or on the floor...sometimes I think that Jared and I are wasting our time when we make the bed.

1 comment:
That is so funny about the dental floss! I think the pile of pillows looks like a ton of fun! Can I come play? Tell them to move on over, Aunt Jen will come play string doggy too!
Jen
Post a Comment