Monday, March 26, 2012

Lovely Weather!

The winter here in PA has been crazy. The last two weeks it has been in the 70's and two days ago it hit 80 degrees! We are outside as much as possible. We were even able to get some good yard work done. I just love working in the yard.

We are taking advantage of all the extra wood and sticks in our backyard. We've had some really tasty tin foil dinners (which Jackson LOVES), and S'mores.

My daffodils are in full bloom.

Here is the a belly pic for those who have been asking.

We have also been doing a little Spring cleaning. I have two enthusiastic helpers. Actually, Jack has gotten very good at cleaning the toilet (which I don't mind one bit).

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the toilet cleaning! How cute. When the weather is nice I wish I could live outside. I was reading your post and thinking that maybe we should start doing some schooling outside. It's cold today though. A nice thought for when it warms up later this week.
Jen

Emily and company said...

Oh, we miss you guys! You look so great!

capturingtheride said...

What I really wish is that a) we had your warm weather and b) that we could come over for foil dinners and s'mores! Maybe someday...

The belly is looking super cute! I hope you got your little package of goodies for Miss Emmy okay!?!

Love ya lots!

Heather said...

You are as beautiful as ever! And I can't believe how big Jackson and Madison are ... it's amazing what a year+ can do.

You've got the best backyard ever ... perfect for little ones (and big ones) to play.