I did something I really enjoyed with the kids this year for Christmas. I got the inspiration from The Friend and mixed a few ideas to come up with our December scripture, and activities that focus on Christ. I made a tree out of paper and cut out the Christmas alphabet from The Friend. For each day in Dec. (until Christmas) we looked up the scripture on the alphabet card and then taped it on the tree. I also wrapped all of our Christmas books (new and old) and put them under the Christmas tree. The kids opened one each night and we read. They loved it, and so did I. It was so enjoyable, each night as we sat around the Christmas tree and learned of Christ and the true meaning of Christmas!
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH my gosh I love the Christmas tree idea with the scriptures and the books too, how fun! You are such a good mama! Oh and you look fabulous!
Post a Comment