Jared grew out his facial hair over the Christmas break. It is not very thick, so not something he plans to keep, but fun over the break. Which one is your favorite look?
With this last look Jared took delight in chasing me around the house trying to kiss me...I naturally was running and squealing to try and get away!
Oh my gosh no on the mustatch! LOL Love the beard! Just trying to catch up on your blog with all the awesome posts and the meals you made for Maddi look so yummy!
Jack loves to sing in the car. The most recent song I have been teaching him is Give Said the Little Stream. Upon request Jared and I sang it together for Jack. When we finished Jack said (with his hand resting on his chin) "oh, that was very nice" --June 2010
Jared and I were in the living room on the computer when we heard Jackson toot followed by "excuse me, my bummy" --May 2010
4 comments:
First two are fine - I'm no "mo-vember" fan - very few can pull off a mustache, maybe only Uncle Blaine :)
Now...we need to see the growing baby bump!
Hope you are doing well!
T says that if he had on a greasy T-shirt we could mistake all those photos as mug shots.
Oh my gosh no on the mustatch! LOL Love the beard! Just trying to catch up on your blog with all the awesome posts and the meals you made for Maddi look so yummy!
The first one is great the middle one okay and the last one is HORRIBLE, but very funny. Love ya
Jen
Post a Comment