Thursday, May 26, 2011

Two Kisses Goodnight

Madi has gotten really good at going to sleep on her own...or should I say calming herself and getting ready to fall asleep. Right before she slips off to sleep I hear a little call...mama...mama. I slip into her room to find her waiting for her snuggle time. Upon laying down I get the biggest snuggle, she puts my face between her hands and pats my cheeks and says "cheets." I give her a goodnight kiss and snuggle her. The other day she reached her head over and gave me two soft kisses and in a hushed tone said "mama." Oh how I wish I could bottle up those moments and relive them often. I love you my little Madi girl!! Thanks for those sweet kisses goodnight!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this post!!! The picture of her sitting with her little butt cheeks showing is adorable! Love you!
Jen