So I have been coveting a fire bowl ever since I saw a sweet one in Costco (only problem it was $200--I was definitely not paying that). Soon after Jared and I went to help someone move out of the ward--with children and all. They underestimated there packing room and had to sell a few things. Lucky, one of them was a fire bowl...and an awesome bookshelf that TOTALLY matches Madi's room and a couch for our play room (Jared's rolling his eyes about now--but when everything was said and done he liked the stuff too). All-in-all it was a great day for me!!







3 comments:
How fun that looks! I've always wanted one too. Good find.
Our old neighbors had one - we loved sharing it with them! Maybe one day...
Anyway - looks like you lucked out! So awesome! Wish we could come enjoy some s'mores with you guys!
Oh, and this is random, but I can't help but notice how dark your hair has gotten - mine has too - I think it's from having kids and staying away from trends like being blond from a bottle/highlights all that stuff. Au natural is BEAUTIFUL! And you're one to prove it, sister!
So FUN! We'll be over next week to roast some 'mallows;)!
Post a Comment