Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy First Birthday Madison!

Yes the Madi-Lou is one and proud of it!


Our little Madi turned one on the 14th! Wow she is growing so fast. Does it seem like the second child grows faster than the first? It sure seems that way to us. Our Madi is full of adventure, keeping up with her big brother as much as possible. She is also extremely determined (which Jared says is my karma baby). She knows what she wants and does anything and everything to get it.

We had three different celebrations for Madi-lou's first birthday...what a little princess!

Party #1

SOOOO BIG!! Yes you are!


Madi's favorite gift is the doll she got from her Nana Kay. She loves to sleep with it. A close second is the phone she got from Grandma Rife. She loves chatting a way on it.

Party #2

We were able to have another celebration on the actual birthday and goodbye dinner with the Bailey's and and Lindberg's. Check out Madi's cute outfit that she got from her Nana Kay.

Heather had a blueberry muffin that we made into her b-day cake.

She liked the muffin but found some chocolate on her own and thought that was MUCH tastier!

I got a cute pic of Heather, she will be embarrassed that I posted this but look at those pretty blues.

Moms talked while the kids played who could ask for a better afternoon.


Party #3

Chrissy came over with Franky and her kids for dinner. They surprised us with a cake for Madi which was SO sweet.

3 comments:

capturingtheride said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Madi!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe she's already ONE!

I fully agree the second grows at least twice as fast as the first (little tear :) Now we know why big families are created...especially if you love babies ha ha.

It looks like you had lots of wonderful celebrations! I wanna see the gift Mama made her ;) (was that for her bday?)

Hope moving is going well!

Erica said...

Happy birthday Madi!!! So glad we could be there for your birthday!! We already miss you guys!!

Jo Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, Happy Birthday Madi!!! I love the great pictures you got and wow three parties..lucky girl she is! Rachel I am loving your short hair with the layers, way cute! OH I wish we were closer so we could get together, all your green lush land and big backyards..looks so pretty out there. We miss your cute family so much, again great pictures!