


Just like the beautiful afghans she crocheted for me, her life has colored my life with laughter, love, and friendship. I am glad that she is gone to meet her husband, but I am sad to see her go.I heard the funeral was peaceful and beautiful. Here are a few words that Tysha shared, "It was a beautiful service. There were smiles and laughs amidst the tears. Appropriately, there were Iris flowers in the flower arrangements. Purple was her favorite color. She never really liked her name all that much, but how can you not be beautiful and breathtaking when you are called "Iris"?"
We love you Grandma! Thanks a million!


2 comments:
Oh Rachel, I'm so sorry! What a beautiful reunion she is having with her sweet husband who's been waiting for her! Wonderful post Rachel!!
We're grateful we got to see you and Madison for a half a second while you were here. Beautiful pictures of your grandma. I'm sure her legacy will live on through you. Love you, Rach!
Post a Comment