When it snows here EVERYTHING shuts down...schools, museums, church. It was hard for me to process this at first especially because I have always (aside from my mission) lived in snowy areas and not once can I remember church being canceled. Well since I have been here it has been canceled at least 3 times! Once when we got only a few inches of snow, Jared took Jack to the local museum to have a Daddy son date. Well it was closed because of the snow.
So this last snow day we decided to get out and have fun (I also had to shovel our sidewalk). So I strapped Madison in the Ergo, grabbed the shovel and had at the snow while Jackson threw snow balls at me. I must have looked pretty funny, a lady passing pulled over and asked if I needed a hand--no I'm not even in Utah! So nice! Anyways, it took me over an hour but I got it done!
Here are my kids all ready to go!







2 comments:
Madison looks like a yummy pink marshmallow! How cute! And way to shovel that sidewalk for an hour! Talk about an arm and shoulder workout!
So funny, I guess certain states are more careful or something! Loved picturing you out there like it's no biggie, you've always impressed me!!! We miss you guys so much! Oh, great news... Ben and Heather adopted a baby girl! I forget, are you on facebook? They have pictures and the story on their, Heather was invited in for the c section and she was the very first to hold her new baby, precious ha?
Post a Comment