Lately we have been taken out by the stomach flew and RSV...no fun! But on the up note we are back to our happy selves...the kids are however I am still recovering. Do you ever get sick and tired of being sick and tired? Definitely seems to go hand in hand with motherhood. So enough complaining...here is some pics that brighten my day (well not the sick pics).
Sick






4 comments:
Yeah for feeling better, I'm so sorry you guys got sick. No fun at all, we've had it here to. Fevers, waking up all hours of the night...poor kids. Super cute pictures!!! They are getting so big oh so fast!
I can't believe how big Madison is already. She is so cute, I can't wait to see her again. And Jack is getting so grown up to. The sick thing is no fun, but I'm glad the kids are doing better. I understand sick, but pregnancy sick right now. It's still no fun. Love you guys and hope you feel better soon Chel!
I found you! Your kids are to dang cute!
Glad to hear you're all doing better...the sicks are NO fun at all!
I got your message - thanks for calling! Things have been a little crazy around here but I will call you when they settle down a bit!
Love ya!
ps-Happy to see Madi wearing those cute baby legs her Auntie Tysha picked out!
Post a Comment