Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Good Time to Pray

This Saturday I got to work as a trainer for Trinity for about eight hours. I actually came home refreshed, it is a nice brake even though I was still working! Jared also had to work so Grandma Rife came down to watch the kids, saving the day. While I was working Grandma and Jared took Jackson and Madison to the Women's basketball game. Jack loved the action and even learned how to do time out with his hands. When Jackson saw the players getting into a circle for time out he folded his arms ready for prayer. Why not pray during timeout? Isn't it a good time to pray?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Heather said...

Of course it's a good time to pray. Oh the wise innocence of a child!

BTW, I love the new look!

Jo Lynn said...

That is so sweet Rachel, what a sweet boy you have. Glad you have family to help out and wow getting out sounds so wonderful right now..great blessing that you can work and be a Mother.

lori said...

Oh, that is so classic! Love the train track pictures so much!!! And the new layout looks great!

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a good time to pray, they were behind.

Auduke