Friday, September 19, 2008

Words

We are finally up and running as some of you have noticed. Man it is great to have the internet! We have some videos of the house coming, I haven't been able to load them yet so bear with me. Here is the out side and some other fun stuff.Jackson has started talking. He loves to chit-chat! Mostly he speaks gibberish but he has come out with a few words that are SO cute. His vocab consists of dada, mama, ball, baby, and uh-oh. I think he says bye, hello and dog but I'm not quite sure.



4 comments:

treadfamily said...

It is so crazy that he is starting to talk. I'm so excited to see you guys in October so that I'm not missing out on everything that he does and because I miss you guys like crazy. New York will be so much fun. I love you and little baby Jackson gets cuter everytime I see him.

Jo Lynn said...

Talking, wow he's a big boy now. So cute and your house is beautiful. So east coast, we can't wait to come visit!

Jacob said...

It's just like I imagined...such an adorable little home for you 3!!! So New England. I bet autumn will be amazing! I can't wait to visit!!!

ps. Jack is even more adorable than the house! (as if you didn't already know!) I love his words!

pss. are you ready for us to send you some family photos to hang on those walls? :)

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Oh my gosh I can't even believe he is one and talking!! Wasn't that yesterday when I was convinced you were in labor at Spring Haven??? Miss you guys, looks like things are great though!