Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm a big kid now

Jackson is growing so fast...as they all do. His new and exciting discoveries are that he loves do what mom and dad are doing. He is not to interested in his toys, they are pretty boring. He would prefer to read the magazine with mom, type on the computer with dad, and cook dinner with mom and dad instead of being in his Exer Saucer, much to mom and dad's dismay.



Here he is sitting up to the table like a big boy, which usually doesn't last long because he wants to play with mom and dad's meal.
Heres Jackson doing makeup with mom.

Mom's water bottle is his new favorite toy

2 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I love that you tote him around in his little chair! Hilarious video! Love the spitting out of the water!

The Perkins Family said...

He's getting so big. I love his big eyes and the video is hilarious. Thanks for posting it.