Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jackson's Firsts

On October 2nd, Jackson smiled for the first time. It was a great Birthday present for his Dad. The following are some of Jackson's smiles.


On the 1st of October, Uncle Jeremy was over and Jackson's thumb found its way to his mouth for the first time in his Uncle's arms. Heres the picture.

Jackson's first full day at church. He was styling in his snappy church attire.



I had to include this picture because it was so darn cute!!



5 comments:

Anna said...

Look at that cute smile! That is pretty impressive. He isn't that old and smiling already!

Jared, you look like such a happy dad.

Mrs. Cropper said...

His Sunday clothes ARE snappy! And I love those thumb-sucking pics. Presh.

lori said...

I love the sunday clothes too...but the pj picture at the end is my fav. So cozy!

lori said...

p.s. Soooooo good were those cookies! Thanks, guys!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

He is so grown up already! (Don't I say that every blog?) Seroiusly though, don't you love the way they can look so matured and grown up when you throw on some shnazzy clothes?