Sunday, June 2, 2013

Easter 2013

We had a lovely Easter holiday with Grandma and Grandpa. We ate the usual...ham, cheese potatoes, rolls, delicious salad (compliments of the Sorenson fam), asparagus, and of course Martinelli's. We had the traditional egg roll and banana cream pie to finish off the night! 

1 comment:

capturingtheride said...

I still read! I am always checking to see if there's anything new posted. I know blogging has kind of gone out of style - and it gets harder with more kids and as our lives get busier - but it is such a fun way to feel a little connected when you're far from loved ones. Keep it up! Sounds like you guys have been busy with lots of work on your house! I'm excited to see your pics after we talked the other day! Who knew we were both in the middle of big kitchen projects? Fun (and tiring) stuff! Love you lots Rach and your sweet family. Looks like Easter was fun! I also hope you post about Em's first birthday! I CANNOT believe our babies are a whole year old! It seems like not long ago we were talking about pregnancy woes on the phone...good times :) Time must fly when you're (busy!) having fun!!! Love ya! Hope to chat again soon!