Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Jen and her family came to visit! It was so nice to have enough room for them to stay. They even came bearing gifts. Homemade boxes, personalized cards and even a wrapped present...

...a decorative nose piece (which they made from severing a caterpillar into various parts)

For Jack's second birthday celebration we had cupcakes and a few presents. I wrapped a few things I bought for school (with him) so he would have something to open. I also slipped in one real present--Sheriff from the movie Cars (which he loved).

"Mama we did buy these at Target"


Sand...

sand...

....and more sand!

Bryan carved this out of the sand.


The hammock in the basement...one of my favorite places in the house.

1 comment:

capturingtheride said...

What fun! Your yard/playset/sandbox look like so much fun for everyone! Glad you had such a treat of sweet visitors!