Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Alexandra

We were able to steal away this week to see this cutie! Lucky for us my sister only lives 2 1/2 hrs away. Taylor is in the army and has been training in Virgina. We won't be lucky for to much longer, I fear, because Taylor will be getting his orders soon and they will be moving. We were so excited to spend two days with them...and to meet baby Xandra. I love that new born stage where they just want to cuddle up and sleep!!

Jack and Alyssa got along great. I even caught them wrestling...Alyssa had her knees on Jack's chest and they were both loving it. I love this picture, Alyssa keeping tabs on Jack.

On the way home we stopped by the Baltimore Aquarium (conveniently located at the half way mark). Definitely an amazing aquarium and HUGE! We were there almost 3 hours...needless to say we were very tired when we left.

This is a zebra shark...one of the many that Jack knows. He was totally jazzed about seeing this swimming around with the sting rays. Ever since we have been asked to tell endless stories about sting rays and zebra sharks (usually when he is on the potty).

Dolphins where are you???

Oh...Hello!

We also so a fantastic dolphin show!



Madi's favorite part was peak-a-boo around the bubbles.

She also liked the jellies.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Looks like you guys had a fun time. I still can't get over how you are related to the Reads. We miss you guys like crazy!!

treadfamily said...

We had so much fun with you guys and really appreciated you coming to visit. It does stink that we wont be living close for too much longer. I love the pictures you got, I will have to steal some of them! We love you guys and miss you already!!