Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hide-n-seek

Jack asks daily to play hide-n-seek, "I hide, mama count." He is a great helper when it comes to hiding. He will repeat the numbers while counting, ONE...one, TWO...two. Jared will say, "where is Jackson, is he under the table?" Jackson replies "No." He also likes to find us, "ready-or-not here me come." It makes hide-n-seek a lot more fun for us.




Jack sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Jared one morning out of the blue! It is funny to see what they remember.

2 comments:

capturingtheride said...

for some reason the videos didn't load...but I can imagine cute Jackson's games!

The other night, we had cookies for dessert and Sawyer said "C is for Cookie!" (can you guess he watched a little too much of our one Sesame Street DVD while he was sick for two weeks?)

Jo Lynn said...

I love it, just like Savannah...that's her favourite thing to do!!! WHat a big boy he is! Casey rubbed me last night till I cried, I hope he did it right. The ice afterwards felt like heaven and today it's so not as sore as I thought it was going to be..don't get me wrong it's sore, but okay sore. I'll call ya tomorrow so we can chat! Love you and thank you again for being my physical therapist from a thousand miles away!