Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby Where are You?

So what do you do when it is your due date and the baby hasn't come...get a trampoline!

One of our good friends in the ward is moving so they wanted to get rid of their trampoline. So we scored and got a free tramp. We put it up yesterday...picture this, on my due dated I was helping set up a trampoline and scrubbing the pad on my hands and knees I'm sure it was a great entertainment for the neighbors.

Jack is totally loving the tramp so far. He loves jumping


...relaxing with Dad

...and playing with rocks

5 comments:

capturingtheride said...

Rach, you crack me up!

Perhaps a few big jumps on the tramp could help induce labor?

;)

We're excited for you guys! I have a feeling the lil girl will look just like you (after all, Jack looks just like Jared!)

Good luck! We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

You made a much better choice than I did. When I was two days over with my #3 I ordered the sampler platter of desserts at Macaroni Grill and pretty much at the whole thing. Yes, it made me sick but it didn't induce labor....I dont suggest it.--Julie

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I am praying that as I read this the jumping will have paid off and you will go into labor RIGHT NOW! Can't wait to see the next Rife addition!!

Jo Lynn said...

Rach I can't tell if your face looks like you are in pain or if you are laughing..only you would be jumpin on a tramp! I loved seeing your blog say "0 days left". You poor girl, we will pray that this little one will come. Ya know, after five days of being late I totally went to the temple and all the matrons were so so worried I would go into labor and I assured them that was the deal with the Lord if I served Him, that He would get her out of me and yes I did go into the labor that very night at 8:00 pm. You could try it. ;)

We love you guys and how cool that you have a tramp!!!!!! So awesome! Hang in there girl.

Nicole said...

Ha ha- I joked that I wanted to jump on my nighbor's trampoline- they wouldn't let me- they said no baby deliveries in their backyard.